How much money do you make for an average hour of work? If you’re not sure- how much do you want to make?
Hold that figure in your mind.
- Inbox Zero
- Diary Management
- Filing Expenses
- Travel Planning
- CRM Management
Think about tasks that every business owner has to deal with, regardless of industry. The jobs you didn’t sign up for when you launched your business.
Probably not, right?
Then why are you?
For a fraction of what you pay yourself, I’ll handle your admin. You’ll be free to innovate, create, and generate more value for your business.
Here’s a list of benefits of hiring me as a virtual assistant:
- I save you time and energy.
- With more time and energy, you can make more money- or enjoy a better work-life balance!
- I keep your business well-oiled and organised.
- I alleviate the pressure on you to handle time-sensitive admin.
- You get to do more of what you love.
Great question, here’s your answer:
- I have nearly a decade of experience in sales and administration.
- I’ve worked with everyone from corporate giants with 5000 employees worldwide, to tech start-ups with close-knit teams of 6.
- I work 100% remotely and I’m time-flexible. Whatever your time-zone or schedule is, I can adapt to it.
- You won’t just be hiring someone to check off a to-do list. I’ll work with you to understand your business and your goals, so I can provide the best support possible.
But don’t take my word for it. Check out these testimonials:
Sarah joined us during the early stage of our business development when our processes were immature or non-existent. She was instrumental in bringing order to the chaos and ensuring that we started to onboard new clients in an orderly fashion and build up accurate records of their technology estate. Our early clients therefore got a great level of service which may not have been the case otherwise. I found Sarah incredibly easy to manage and her output was always on the money. When setting her tasks she would understand immediately what was required and deliver on time and at or above expectations. She quickly interpreted the bigger picture and could intuitively add value to the various projects in play. Naturally more work then found Sarah and her ability to prioritise correctly was again first class. I would recommend her highly.
Bob Sweetlove, Digital Origin
Get in touch by emailing me at [email protected]
Or, book a discovery call.